Wednesday, November 14, 2012
How Google Docs Can Help Me
Google Docs can help me by allowing me to work at the same time as others, on the same thing. Anywhere in the world, as long as there is Internet connection. My mom can't drive, so sometimes I can't get places. With Google Docs I don't have to be in the same room as my group. It helps me by allowing more than one person work on something at the same time. Google Docs also automatically saves the documents, this helps me because I have the tendency to forget to save things. With Google Docs I don't really have to worry about saving. I don't have a cellphone so it makes it more difficult to stay in contact with people. I also don't get the Internet without asking a parent for them to turn it on. Which will make it hard to use Google Docs, but it will be easier because I now have a reason to have the Internet on. Google Docs also, helps me by allowing me to choose who I want to see my work, not just everyone. It makes thing a lot faster and easier to do, instead of emailing every person in my group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment